Annie Software Engineer (Python)
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Python Engineer to scale and enhance the capabilities of our flagship product Annie, world’s first self-learning Braille learning ecosystem.
What will you be doing?
If you're hired for this role, you will be taking up the following responsibilities among others:
- Improving Python engine that enables Braille learning on the World’s first braille self-learning hardware and software ecosystem (Annie)
- Collaborating with Product managers, Special Education Experts and CTO to ideate, design, prototype, validate and launch new features to improve user experience and learning outcomes
- Creating scalable systems to facilitate the rapid international growth of Annie
- Assisting Hardware and Deployment engineers to optimise Annie deployments through software optimisations
- Analysing and determining the best tools/packages and tech stacks for new solutions and features
- Making a social impact with every line of code
What you'll need to bring to the table?
- Software development experience using Python3 in production applications
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience with communicating with web applications and APIs
- Ability to architect a full stack scalable Python application
- Ability to collaborate with a team of developers, product managers and designers
- Working knowledge of the general software landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of Shell scripting
- Good to have : experience with Raspberry Pi
- INR 10-20 Lacs per Annum + Competitive ESOPs
- at least 1 year of experience